NEW YORK, NY—Updated July 11, 2017—Anderson Economic Group’s Strategy and Business Valuation practice area has been featured regularly across Bloomberg News in recent months, as experts on valuations of professional sports teams and in the alcoholic beverage industry.
- Valuing the NHL’s Detroit Red Wings, MLB’s Detroit Tigers, and related properties in a profile of owner Marian Ilitch.
- Valuation of the NFL’s New York Jets in an article about owner and prospective U.S. Ambassador Woody Johnson; a subsequent story upon his appointment to the post; and an updated team valuation assessment for a follow-up feature in July 2017.
- Valuing MLB's Los Angeles Dodgers in a story about a potential team sale.
- AEG’s previous valuation of the Cubs remains one of the most comprehensive publically available examinations of sports team values.
- Syndicated versions of these stories from Bloomberg’s wire service ran in the Chicago Tribune, Canada’s National Post, as well as regional papers from coast-to-coast.
- A story detailing AEG's insight on values of large, privately-held alcoholic beverage distillery and distribution businesses, based on data compiled by Principal and CEO Patrick Anderson.
- AEG valuation opinions on franchises in Major League Baseball, the National Football League, National Basketball Association, National Hockey League, and additional sports entities, are being featured across Bloomberg’s information terminals (please find a sampling of these below).
For more information, contact Peter Schwartz, AEG Consultant at our 40 Wall Street offices in New York, at (212) 530-4785 and firstname.lastname@example.org