NEW YORK, NY—Updated February 15, 2017—Anderson Economic Group’s Strategy and Business Valuation practice area has been featured regularly across Bloomberg News in recent weeks, as experts on valuations of professional sports teams and in the alcoholic beverage industry.
- Valuing MLB's Los Angeles Dodgers in a story about a potential team sale.
- Valuing the NFL's New York Jets in a story about team owner and new U.S. Ambassador, Woody Johnson.
AEG’s previous valuation of the Cubs remains one of the most comprehensive publically available examinations of sports team values.
- Syndicated versions of these stories from Bloomberg’s wire service ran in the Chicago Tribune, Canada’s National Post, as well as regional papers from coast-to-coast.
- A story detailing AEG's insight on values of large, privately-held alcoholic beverage distillery and distribution businesses, based on data compiled by Principal and CEO Patrick Anderson.
- AEG valuation opinions on franchises in Major League Baseball, the National Football League, National Basketball Association, National Hockey League, and additional sports entities, are being featured across Bloomberg’s information terminals (please find a sampling of these below).
For more information, contact Peter Schwartz, AEG Consultant at our 40 Wall Street offices in New York, at (212) 530-4785 and firstname.lastname@example.org